In this issue you will find:
- An introduction to our new AVP team members! Meet Pamela Vizner (our new consultant) and Delia Lyons (our youngest consultant).
- Our project spotlight: read about our work with the JFK Library Foundation in support of their digitization, digital preservation, and access infrastructure program.
- WeAreAVP! We are excited to announce our rebranding and new website.
- DPN receives the NDSA Innovation Award for the Digital Preservation Workflow Curriculum, developed in collaboration with AVP. The curriculum is published and available for download.
- An announcement about the release of ADCTest, an open-source application for testing analog-to-digital audio converters. A project developed in partnership with the Library of Congress.
- Highlighted community news
- A calendar of notable upcoming events
Read about all of this here!